Friday, September 22, 2017

from the Minister of Arts and Sciences

Greetings unto the Barony of Sternfeld.

My report is partly what I saw at Pennsic. I saw artisans of Sternfeld diligently working on projects.  I saw the completion of other projects, and in the middle of on going projects.  The people of Sternfeld are doing very good work.

The populace are still doing things and making things, but the big news for now are the revision of the rules for the A&S Regional Faires and the Kingdom Faire, and from soon-to-be Their Royal Majesties Cellach and Vukasin, the announcement of of a Tournament of Arts.  I believe I have post the announcements of both of these.  It is an exciting time for the Arts and Sciences of Sternfeld, and the Kingdom.

I am still planning to step down as MoAS.  A couple of people have submitted their names and have been informed of the two pollings required with the first taking place at the October staff meeting.


Thank you very much,
Breddelwyn ap Taliesin