Sunday, April 1, 2018

From the Minister of Arts & Sciences

Your friendly local MoAS sends greetings.

 Our regional Arts and Sciences fair is fast upon us. As your new minister of arts and sciences, I am looking forward to spotlighting the artisans of our great Barony. I am hoping to build a searchable database of the various arts and sciences including EACH member of Sternfeld and listing their areas of expertise, so that others may know who to talk to about learning and that like-minded individuals can come together. To that end, I implore that you send me note of your name and all subjects you pursue, study, or dabble.

There are several active interest groups in this barony, including dance, bardic, metalworking, and sewing. If you are a member or leader of such a group, please send me updates of your meetings. I will be happy to pass them along to our Regional MoAS.

Best Regards and Happy Crafting!

Tualaith of Sternfeld